Changing my name

How to make changes to your registered name

The Amega Geek avatar
Written by The Amega Geek
Updated over a week ago

If you wish to change your name (i.e., changing your maiden name to your husband's name), please contact Support by email at [email protected] or through Live Chat, located at the bottom right corner of our website.

Our support agents will guide you through the process.

Did this answer your question?